What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.beyondcc.co.uk (hereinafter the “Site”).
Our Site is a digital currency trading platform which allows users to buy and sell digital currencies (hereinafter the “Services”).
You know and understand that trading with digital currencies carries high risks and the possibility substantial losses. We cannot be held responsible for any losses.
You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currency is suitable for you in light of your circumstances.
Who We are and how to contact us
The Site is operated by Beyondcc Group Ltd (hereinafter "We," “Us” or “Our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11277772and have Our registered office at 4 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG8 7LY.
To contact Us, please email [email protected].
By using Our Site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 22 June 2018.
We may make changes to Our Site
We may update and change Our Site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw Our Site
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Site is managed from the United Kingdom. We do not guarantee that content available on or through Our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Creating an account
In order to receive Services from Us, you must register as a user of the Site at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Us, and shall incorporate these terms (hereinafter the “Contract”).
You may terminate a Contract at any time by giving notice with immediate effect.
On registration you shall be prompted to create a unique username and password which will allow you to log in to the Site to view your account and commence trading.
You shall be required to provide the following information in order to complete the registration process:
- Address; and
- Email Address.
To complete the registration, you shall be prompted to follow instructions to enable us to verify your identity. You shall be required to provide copies of photographic ID, proof of address and a handwritten statement confirming that you are acting on your own behalf (hereinafter “Verification Requirements”). Full details of the Verification Requirements are provided on the Site. If you do not satisfy the Verification Requirements, you shall not be permitted to use the Services.
You must keep your account details safe
You shall be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, and you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Us at [email protected].
How you may use material on the Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
Access to Our Site is made available free of charge.
The exchange rates for each currency shall be displayed on the Site and shall be updated regularly (hereinafter “Rate”). You my select to trade any amount any amount of currency and the Rate at the time you commit to the transaction shall apply. Our transaction fees are included in the calculation of the Rate and no commission payments are applicable.
When trading Pounds Sterling, you will be provided with Our bank account details and you shall be required to make the appropriate transfer of funds within two hours. If you fail to transfer the amount in full and cleared funds within two hours of being requested to do so, We cannot guarantee the original Rate and further payments may become due.
We can charge interest if you pay late. If You do not make any payment to Us by the due date We may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on Our is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have an account in the Site, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
You must not submit or send any correspondence or information to the Site which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, misleading, libellous, indecent, pornographic, invasive, suggestive, harassing, obscene, inflammatory, lewd, or fraudulent in any way.
You may not use Our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify any part of the Site; or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We retain the right at Our sole discretion to deny access to the Site and supporting services to anyone, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this policy.
Do not rely on information on this Site
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites We link to
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by Us. If We fail to comply with these terms, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of Our breaking Our contract with you or Our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both We and You knew it might happen.
- The Site may contain data provided by third parties and We are not responsible for the reliability and integrity of this data. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, in relation to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information displayed on the Site.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of Your legal rights in relation to the Service including the right to receive Services which are as described and supplied with reasonable skill and care.
- If defective digital content which We have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to You and this is caused by Our failure to use reasonable care and skill, We will either repair the damage or pay You compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage.
- Subject to the exclusions above, We shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, economic loss and consequential loss or damage, loss of profits resulting from loss of personal information or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use Services, its directors, officers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, assigns, affiliates and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data, loss or destruction of blood samples or any other clinical samples, or loss of business information and the like), whether in an action based in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the performance of the Services.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Services for domestic and private use. If You use the Services for any commercial or business purpose, We will have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
How We may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately and the Contract shall be terminated.
Rules about linking to Our Site
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Other important terms
For detailed information on Your key legal rights, please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If You are not satisfied with the Services please contact Us by writing to [email protected] 4 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG8 7LY.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
No variation of the Contract shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties.
If a court finds part of this Contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if We delay in enforcing the Contract, We can still enforce it later. If We delay in taking steps against You in respect of Your breaking this Contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent Us taking steps against you at a later date.